36 projektov hľadá partnera - pripojte sa k pripravovaným projektom ! FP7 - Kapacity: Výskum v prospech MSP
36 projektov v oblasti FP7 - Kapacity - Výskum v prospech MSP hľadá partnera v aktuálnej výzve na podávanie návrhov::
- ROBELDAS - The purpose of the ROBELDAS project is to exploit a robot and wearable sensor based technology, to build a solution for the health support in the domestic environment, sustained by a tailored ICT infrastructure providing comprehensive health support service to elderly people.
- EVALUATING FEASIBILITY OF CLIMATE-CHANGE ADAPTATION OPTIONS AT FARM SCALE. (CLIMAGAD)
- PaperTrack - The aim of PaperTrack system is to develop RFID-based paper roll supply chain management solution for paper and printing industry.
- HighProt - The aim of HighProt project is developing a robust and efficient industrial scale technology for producing high value protein concentrate for compound animal feed.
- IONIC AND ELECTROMAGNETIC HYBRID PROPULSION - AOCS
- ECO-SLEEPER: Study of Alternatives with New Sleepers Configurations of Recycled Concrete for High Speed Railway Track
- WATERPLASMA - A NEW FAST AND EFFICIENT WATER DECONTAMINATION METHOD BASED ON ATMOSPHERIC PLASMA DISCHARGE
- POLYSENSE - System to improve use of recycled polymers in extrusion and injection processes through in-line ultrasonic measurement of polymer density and rheological properties
- RITA - Development and Application of a Ruminant Intestinal Tract Model to Serve Industry Needs
- MULTIANTIBIOTIC - Impedimetric multianalyte device for antibiotic residue determination in milk
- WATERTOX - development of an autonomous device based on enzymatic inhibition biosensors for toxicity monitoring in European rivers
- Highly-sensitive low-cost lab-on-a-chip system for Lyme disease diagnosis
- ProMeat - The project is an answer to a problem of: Shortage and high cost of skilled labour force for certain, not mechanised tasks within pork production lines and lack of commercial equipment available for certain production tasks within pork production lines
- ENVIRONMENTOR - Facilitating the Implementation of the IPPC Legislation through the use of a Web-Based Environmental Consultancy Toolkit
- WFITV - Video Streaming over a Multi-hop Ad-hoc Wireless Network using Image Fusion Techniques
- KINGFISHER Low Stress In-water Sorting of Fish
- NUTRI-STAT - Real-time, On-Site, Soil NPK analysis system using an ISFET based soil probe.
- WATERPULSE-Disinfection System For Cooling Towers Based On Pulsed Plasma discharges
- Champi-on.Development of a new fully-automatic system for picking, handling and storing mushrooms for the fresh-market industry
- CLEANCORK - NEW METHOD TO PREVENT WINE CONTAMINATION BY CHLOROANISOLES
- DRYCHECK - Development of an electrical impedance-based system to monitor drying process in sausages
- VITIS - In field detection of Flavescence dorée, the most important and destructive phytoplasma disease of grapevines by means of an innovative, simple, rapid, accurate, sensitive and cost-effective nucleic acid amplification method.
- ARCHINETIC - development of an intelligent virtual consultant for architects and engineers on energy efficiency optimization for buldings
- KMS 2.O - The KMS 2.0 project aims at the design of a methodology and the development of a system with its specific tools to be implemented in technologic SME´s working in networks; this system will improve the effectiveness of know-how management in clusters.
- FedandSake - The objective is to process material with a high fibre content for the production of fed for fish
- (PR2.0) Integrated Reputation and Social Media Management Hub to Help Enterprises Manage Dispersed Online Public Information
- (DOCKINGASSIST)ACCURATE POSITIONG SYSTEM FOR SHIPS IN HARBORS BASED ON GLOBAL NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEM
- SWAFAX -SeaWeed-derived Anti-inFlammatory agents & AntioXidants
- Automated sensors network for process control in the agrifood industry (AD-SENSE)
- Design and development of an optimized photovoltaic energy based greenhouse (OPTIGREENSE)
- Platform for Advanced Content in Mobile and Ad hoc Networks (PACMAN)
- FFIPE Functional food ingredients from Pectin derivatives
- Accessible Audiovisual Solutions for All
- Development of an innovative and cost-effective portable patient management system providing full access to quality health care services to people with physical disabilities
- Integrated e-system for fast growing trees’ value chain management_WOODGROW
- Multiobjective OPTIMization of Industrial processes for energy Savings and efficiency iMprovement - OPTIMISM
V prípade záujmu o viac informácií nás urýchlene kontaktujte. Do kontaktného formulára, prosím, uveďte názov projektu (zo zoznamu vyššie) o ktorý máte záujem.